Makerfire Armor 90 is a 90mm FPV racing drone which uses MKF1104 7500KV high RPM brushless motors, enabling it to fly at a thrilling speed. In addition, the F3 flight controller and the 4-in-1 BLHeli - S 10A ESC ensure the high performance of this RC racer. More importantly, the prominent tank shape canopy and propeller guards protect the camera and propellers from the crash respectively, which ensures the durability of the multirotor.
1) Tank-shape appearance combined with the carbon fiber material,also the aesthetic design combined with Engineering design make the compact-stucture,low-resistantce,light and high-hardness Armor90. The tank-shape canopy can protect the radio transmitter and camera very well in flight.
2) High-speed rotation propellers combined with PC plastic guard ring can minimize the damages in flight indoor.
3) Bran-new design concept and high-performance F3 Flight controller systerm integrated with OSD function,which support original Bateflight/cleanflight OMINIBUSF3 firmware.
4) The bran-new mini version 4 in 1 ESC with LDO function,supports Oneshot/D shot signal and forms a tank-shape structure perfectly combined with the flight controller.
5) The 25mW camera and video transmitter transmission system,wide dynamic High-definition camera with wide angle,48CH frequecy for your choice. 6) The brushless dynamic systerm provides the sufficient powers which can experience the First person views soon as you get the Quadcopter.
Receiver: Frsky / FlySky / DSM2 receiver (PNP version without receiver)
Weight: 85.3g (with battery)
Propeller: 1935 (three blade Propeller)
Camera: 650TVL HD, 150° PAL/NTSC
VTX: 5.8G 25MW/48CH
Flight controller: Minicube F3 Flight controller built-in OSD
Firmware of flight controller: Betaflight_OMNIBUS
Flight time: 5 mins
Battery: 7.4V 350mAh 60C LiPo Battery
Color: White / Black Canopy
RTF version: Everything included:
Looking for anything specific article which resides in general queries? Just browse the various relevant folders and categories and then you will find the desired article.Contact Us